1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Ultima Online Podcast - Static Cast, UO'S #2 Podcast

Discussion in 'UHall' started by StaticOnAtlantic, May 29, 2011.

1. Click below, Episode #1 & 2 is also there!
    PodOmatic | Static Cast, UO'S #2 Podcast

Episode #3 Of Uo's #2 Podcast, Come Join the fun. Please share with friends!​

Episode 3 In Ultima Online's #2 Podcast. This week we cover News shard by shard, Q&A With UO DEV's and the Interview from Kero. A little longer this week but I cover the whole DEV video with commentary.

PLEASE PLEASE Remember to Rate, and share. Send me your questions or request [email protected]!

Thanks everyone!

Uo's #2 podcast is released and updated EVERY sunday.

Make sure you Follow us On itunes
    Ultima Online PodCast - Download free podcast episodes by Ultima Online Podcast on iTunes.

Also Have Youtube Video is still uploading User is "UOPODCAST" but once its complete I WILL go ahead and post the link.

2. Nok

Nok Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

May 12, 2008
  3. Cirno

Cirno Purple Pony Princess
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Dec 24, 2009
    I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favourite podcast on the Citadel.

I enjoyed listening, and the interview with Kero was great :)
  4. Thank you! Look forward to having a more polished Podcast.
  5. Cirno

Cirno Purple Pony Princess
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Dec 24, 2009
    One thing I will add in criticism, although I think that word's a little harsh, is that your episode took a big leap in length this week.
    I do like the longer length, and it was jam-packed with content (and honestly, who doesn't like jam), but I think unpredictability in the amount of time needed to listen to it might work against it.

Also, when you post it here, you may want to set some tags.
    I haven't explored the system, but apparently it may help draw listeners through searches and things.

Also also, when you upload it to YouTube, you can embed it when you edit the link into your post, so people may be more like "Well, since I'm here" rather than "I reject your linkery, good day sir!"
  6. Chad Sexington

Chad Sexington Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Barter Town

Jul 3, 2008
    I wouldn't worry about the length (except for being consistent).

Like I said in your other thread, I'm subscribed to about 30 podcasts on iTunes. Most of them I like to be 1 hour+ in length, ideally right at the 1 hour mark. (I think it'll be easier to get that length once you get a co-host.)

I like my podcasts to be just long enough to listen to at the gym.
  7. Exactly avg podcast is near 1 hour (atleast the 9 that I listen to are). I think once I reach a comfortable level with a co host we will reach that level.
  8. Vlaude

Vlaude Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Aug 7, 2003
    Great job! I don't think any dev video will be complete without your commentary again.
  9. Thank you!

Also We are looking for players to be interviewed, If you think you would be a great canidate, have a mic and know how to use skype send me an email or a pm.

Thank you!
  • About Us

Stratics is the oldest continually running MMORPG Fansite on the Internet. Founded in 1997 Stratics has served the Ultima Online Community for 18 years. We strive to provide the most complete social experience for Ultima Online players.
  • Subscribe Now!

Want to provide Continual Support? Subscribe and gain additional benefits as a patron of Stratics.com!
    Subscribe Now!

Stratics Professional Accounts feature the following advantages:

• Ad-Free Browsing of our Forums
    • Upload a custom Profile Cover
    • Unlimited media upload storage space
    • Use of the theme styler
    • Ability to collapse the sidebar
    • Premium background themes to choose from
    • Access to additional features of the Classifieds System
    • Ability to Customize Your User Title
    • No Post Delays
    • Additional Signature Allowances:
    • Special Professional Banner Display with your Account
    • PM Allowance Upgrade
    • Additional Thread Allowances
  • Support Us!

Don't feel like subscribing? Donations to benefit the further development of Stratics and for purchase and inclusion of additional features are always welcome.

Donate to us!