1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Ultima: Reborn

Discussion in 'UHall' started by WarderDragon, Mar 28, 2012.

1. WarderDragon

WarderDragon Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni BRPA

Syrus likes this.
  2. Woodsman

Woodsman Guest

3. Nice concept art, but you know, none of those say "Ultima" to me and look like a free-to-play online game... or when EA hired Todd McFarlane to design mobs for Lord Blackthorne's Revenge that still don't fit into the world of Ultima Online.

4. lupushor

lupushor Guest

Errrrr....since when do UO bards carry rifles???

Did I miss the beginning of a new Age while tailoring in my den?

I see a Greek Phalanx Warrior, a French Musketeer and someone that looks like a naked Winnetou (or a shaved Hulk Hogan having a cramp).

Awesome art, I could never do something like this, but surely has nothing to do with UO.

Edit: I just went to the website and I took a look at the mage and druid. I take back everything I just said ^^.

5. SirZ

SirZ Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Nice, but I have a dream - new Ultima (offline ofcourse) for PC :)

6. Raptor85

Raptor85 Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

since early ultima :D (sort of, i guess i should say)

that said though..i'm more concerned about the fact that the bard is dressed clearly as a pirate yet wearing a guy fawkes mask.

The style as a whole is all across the board though, none of them are really in the style of the ultima universe (much like KR's art...nice in itself but ultima/UO isn't a "high fantasy" game and the cartoony high-fantasy style looks very wrong in it)

Mirt likes this.
  7. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

and smoking a cigarette? The two characters lupushor mentioned aren't dressed at all! I'm sorry, but these images don't say 'uo' to me at all.

8. Woodsman

Woodsman Guest

9. Martyna Zmuir

Martyna Zmuir Crazed Zealot

I want a U1 phazer!