1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Ultima Series Lore Fanatics - I need your help!

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic' started by Guest, Mar 14, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

I enjoy reading about game lore and such, as it's basically just a book to me, but in a setting that I understand and play within. Now, I have been reading all about the different virtue systems. Infinity, Singularity, Mandrake, and Ophidian. But there's one more, and I've not been able to find any information on it.

The System of Equality

Supposedly a compromise between Infinity(Avatar's Virtues) and Singularity(Gargoyle's Virtues). Can anyone shed some light?

2. Alagos Galadrim

Alagos Galadrim Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I don't have an answer for you - but can you advise of any good links for lore that you look at? And do you look only at UO lore, or do you also check out the Ultima series lore? I know Cear has a pretty interesting brief UO history on his site. Peacing together UO lore can be pretty tough though.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Believe it or not, wikipedia has a LOT of lore on the Ultima series. Though it is mostly in cliffnote form.

4. You can try some of the books at Malas University.

5. I've been playing Ultima of one sort or another for 20+ years, and I've never heard of this System of Equality. Where did you hear of it?