1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Umbra#1 transferred free of charge to Tia

Discussion in 'UO Europa' started by Zofinur, Aug 8, 2008.

1. Zofinur

Zofinur Guest

So at least an ancient ban-victim was helped.

Last account closed.

2. Winker

Winker Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Yeah tia was saying lastnight on vent you gave her the property coz it had other peoples vendors on. Sorry to see you go :sad3:

3. Tia

Tia Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I know how it feels to be wrongly banned, when i was banned i was shocked and disgusted that they banned me among such scum ppl who were banned at same time.
    But EA do some times get things wrong, like with me, they realized they had made a mistake after investigating my account, and unbanned me with a public apology and 3 month game time,it do take some time though for them to investigate so please hang in there.. although i got my account back , unfortunately even EA`s public apology never gave me my good reputation back that was tarnished for good, so please dont give up, ask them to investigate your account and for what the exact reason you were banned for

I hope that it all works out well for you,

Tons of love Tia

4. THP

THP Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Yes stick with it Zofinur....just stick with it....iam sure they will investigate in time and hopefully find they made a mistake ( Especially if it WAS duped checks u received in a trade- how the hell would u know?)

Clear your name and give back the stuff and the keep u had lost.

5. Kith Kanan

Kith Kanan Guest

I can understand how you feel Zof but you should hang in there , I'm not giving up , they gonna be getting loads more mails from me , and even if I dont get my acc and gear back I'l keep playing

6. Birdseye

Birdseye Guest

Don't know if this was the case, but did any of the accounts have the bugged quiver on them?

7. Paidric

Paidric Guest

I just sold my keep, I'm not too worried cause I know rather well the guy who bought it from me. But frankly if it was a total stranger, I'd live with the ban hammer over my head all day.
    This has gotten out of hands...

And those who say only dupers/cheaters were banned, really don't know what they're talking about.

Anyway, you can count on me Zonifur :thumbsup: