1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Umbra Auction House For Sale - in game transaction

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by unforgivenUO, Oct 19, 2008.

1. unforgivenUO

unforgivenUO Guest

18 x 18 Max Storage House located just outside of umbra
    Starting bid 40 Shillings
    Buy out 80 Shillings

Let me clear up some confusion for those slower folks among us
    Shillings are the coins you could get from drops on rats during the brit invasions, K?
    ICQ at #16757967

2. ayahuasca

ayahuasca Guest

I have 1 shilling- I don't suppose that that would be enough?

I traded for 1 each of the coins, just to have them. Interesting to sell something for an amount of them. Are you making something with them?
  3. Skylark SP

Skylark SP Available Storage: 0
    Stratics Veteran

Jun 27, 2004
    Archangel, did I ever pick up my plants and junk from the deco? I know you were wanting to clean it out at one point way back, and I kept dodging it due to being lockdown challenged.

I remember how long it took to collect shipwreck pillows, and I still ran out at the end, hence the "cheap" seats in the back in one row. :D.

4. unforgivenUO

unforgivenUO Guest

Sky i am not sure but if there is anything you need to collect on that hosue please let me know and we will get it tended to. You should still have access to it