1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Umbra Bridge Mall Now Open

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Leaf, Aug 29, 2008.

1. Leaf

Leaf Sage
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

I look forward to doing business with you! We are the first house over the East Bridge in Umbra. You can shop from the guard zone with no worries and walk 2 screens back to the bank. For special or bulk orders, please ICQ me at 497021622 "Happy Shopping!"

[​IMG]

2. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

Damn nice spot!

3. Leaf

Leaf Sage
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

Great neighbors too :)

4. Leaf

Leaf Sage
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

New Vendor on Front Porch- Croaker- with Rune Beetle Carapaces, Maps. Hair Dye, Pet Balls and more!

5. Ole Cheapy

Ole Cheapy Guest

You couldn't have found a more worst spot than that one. I have killed more shoppers shopping at this spot in the past than any other vendor spot on the shard. That is a dead man's bridge! Good luck with your customers "safe shopping". :)

If you feel we need to talk business, you can reach me at 53716540.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

People do not buy into to that safe shopping line, there is no such thing as safe shopping UNLESS THE SHOP OWNER PAYS HIS/HER DUES!

6. Leaf

Leaf Sage
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

Hmm, I don't see any items from my vendors on their corpses. Looks to me like they were just running around Umbra. And yes, they can shop from the guard zone across the stars and be safe. They never have to cross the bridge. Now move on little one and play nicely.

7. Ru TnT

Ru TnT Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

8. Gunn4r

Gunn4r Guest

Priceless.

9. Ole Cheapy

Ole Cheapy Guest

Izzy: Those are pics from the previous owner's shop from people trying to shop from the bridge.

Ru: ROFL... I have to admit that's pretty funny, I came there to try and set up shop, brought a cooler and the whole 9 yards, then you revealed me. At first i was like bad move on your part, then you reminded me that you are always full of tricks! Nice one.

10. Shakaja

Shakaja Guest

fake!!!! he has armor on!

11. Ru TnT

Ru TnT Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

my looting skill is still low, all i can loot atm is potions :)

12. Leaf

Leaf Sage
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

God I just love you Ru! That was priceless...

13. Ole Cheapy

Ole Cheapy Guest

Yeah ole Ru's a blast isn't he? GJ on making your shop the new number 1 camped shop on all of Siege!:gun:

14. enigma eb2

enigma eb2 Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Its one thing for Cheapie to grief that house, but when the owners are killing shoppers my god thats really gonna put a hurt on your business.

15. Daleth

Daleth Guest

I was out working my mage char and thought I'll run by the new vendor shop in Umbra. I run up start some shopping and out pops an orange in the house, Lazy Susan or something like that. So I invis, figure if they own the house or have vendors there its in there best interest to let me shop. I decide not to buy as this orange is now on the roof. I turn to run to the moongate and out pops Shaylei, I tried to run, I die, he tells me to go res he wont loot. Well thats very gracious but now I am in stat and also I will not be back to that vendor shop, both were TnT. That really sucks too seems that shop had just about everything.

16. Ru TnT

Ru TnT Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

my bad, i don't see many koc outside of luna alone/without a pet, guess i shoulda figured you were shopping. :) next time i'll do the right thing and ask if you're shopping, even if you happen to be in the middle of umbra again. probably should have asked in vent if you were there shopping, then waited for an answer, then watched as you went through the gate...is there anywhere else i should not kill you guys at, or is umbra enough?

17. enigma eb2

enigma eb2 Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Yeah I call BS. there is a difference as to where the attack started and where the person fell from the attack. Go back to sitting outside your vendor house hopefully more people come to shop and you can resell the items over and over again.

18. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

FYI, Enigma, Leaf/Izzy is the owner of the East Umbra Shop. Both Leaf and Izzy are crafters and she does not kill her shoppers, as you seem to want people to think.

19. enigma eb2

enigma eb2 Sage
    Stratics Veteran

I am sorry you are right Kat, I did say owners, who I meant to accuse was your GUILD not the owners. This does seem to be a common thing for your guild first was Zeb's Vendor house now this one. Go figure.

20. Hawkind

Hawkind Guest

One suggestion I'll make is to put all the vendors on the roof so you can see all the vendors from the umbra side of the bridge.

21. Leaf

Leaf Sage
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

I would like to do that Hawkwind but space is tough and Miranda does the furniture and she doesn't feel comfortable on the roof. Wyrm was casting furries up there a couple times trying to kill vendors loading. I can promise my shoppers that TnT is not hiding out to kill them, but they do check periodicaly to kill anyone who griefs my shoppers. Because of Cheapsuit, Wyrm and RoXor, my shop is watched throughout the day for eveyones safety. Faction enemies and Reds have shopped there while being watched by TnT and no harm has come to them as long as they are shopping and not griefing customers or vendors. My guildmates are just looking out for my shop and my customers because of the recent griefings.

22. enigma eb2

enigma eb2 Sage
    Stratics Veteran

"watching out for" sure buddy if thats what your calling it. it doesnt change the fact that your guild , and not cheapie/wyrm/roxxor, that killed your customers. At no point in your explanation did you say hey sorry that you got killed there id love to help restock anything you lost to my guildmates that may or may not be on a vendor at my house.

23. K'torr

K'torr Guest

Might want to double check your prices. I just bought a full keg of Lesser Poison for 2 gp.

And since I have no use for it, I'll let you buy it back for 3.

24. Leaf

Leaf Sage
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

enigma eb2, if you read his post he said Shaylei didn't loot him and told him to go rez when he realised he had been shopping at my place. There was nothing to replace because nothing was taken. Shaylei had no idea he was coming from my shop when he killed him until I said something in vent. It was an honest mistake. Thats why he didn't loot him.
    K'toor, ty for the keg back. I went back out to give you a gift for your honesty but you were gone. Ty again and I will look for you in the future.

25. Ole Cheapy

Ole Cheapy Guest

LOL...why do you call them "griefings"? You're the one who chooses not to pay, this has nothing to do with griefing, this is business. With me it's always business, never personal. It's quite simple, you pay me and I go away.

26. Speedy Orkit

Speedy Orkit Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

Or cast a spell, both produce the same effect of him leaving.