1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

(Player News) UMBRA ROAD ZOMBIE LAND; HOUSE OVER RUN!

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic' started by Infamous Mitch, Oct 12, 2013.

1. Infamous Mitch

Infamous Mitch Adventurer

My house is located down umbra road, I have put a lot of time and gold into my design, it is now officially over run with zombies.

If you want to stop by and check it out feel free, let me know what you think. I am trying to create a museum inside but I am limited to the amount of gold I have.

Attached Files:

Lady Khaleesi and EM_Bennu like this.
  2. SupSoc

SupSoc Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Hi, way cool house! What else would you like to do with the house? I'll throw some gold your way to help accomplish your dreams :)

$J-Soc$

Lady Khaleesi likes this.
  3. Infamous Mitch

I am hoping to start a museum on the inside it will come with time, I have a few things in there but not much yet. I think my porch is valued at something like 200mil lol. Im not really looking for a hand out but I do appreciate the offer.

I am looking to buy a set of doom artifacts, and 11 flaming head deeds thats where I am at now.

4. SupSoc

SupSoc Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Hehe ok ;) Just thought I would help out where I can! I don't have the patience for decorating houses.
    *Hats off to you*

5. Infamous Mitch

Yeah thanks, I wish I could afford stuff for the inside for the halloween deco. house contest but oh well. This design was not just for halloween.

thanks for checking it out.