1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Umbra welcome wagon

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by shipwrek, Aug 1, 2009.

1. shipwrek

shipwrek Guest

Please join me in welcoming our new neighbor to town.

[​IMG]

2. Mr.StinkyPants

Mr.StinkyPants Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

yep he is in eye for an eye been for a long a while, still easy to kill :p

3. RedDaTeef

RedDaTeef Guest

Ok I think you guys have taught this guy a lesson. Don't run him off the shard now.
    *winks*

4. Mr.StinkyPants

Stratics Veteran

i wasnt teaching a lesson i kill indiscriminately ;) i was just up there looking for shipwrek :gun:

5. Mr.StinkyPants

Stratics Veteran

lesson being not to get caught :scholar:

6. Cat Crimson

Cat Crimson Guest

That must be extremely new then. Cos just a couple of days ago he was walking round pestering me when I was trying to check out Freelsy's vendor at Yew gate. " hey want some free stuff " No thanks, go away. " Come back to my house, it's just down here. " Dude - my robe may be green but I'm not, make like a stain remover and Vanish.

Sigh.

7. he must not have liked me killing him at his other house.Welp ill go to his new home now.

8. Cat Crimson

Cat Crimson Guest

How easy is he to kill ? I only have one paladin with a couple of skills in 90's and the rest in 80's will that do ? :p

9. hes a Necro mage and i beat him even with my stealing skill on at the time.

10. sofaking

sofaking Guest

i dont get why the poor guy joined factions...

He is practically offering an incentive for people to grief him.

11. OldAsTheHills

OldAsTheHills Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Since when do some people need incentive for people to grief?

If Shalimar of NEW wants your help dealing with Slug...I sure she will ask you.

Leave him alone folks. Some lessons are learned by trial and error.

*stares*
    Yahaxithonix

12. shipwrek

shipwrek Guest

I have some respect for thieves who honor the spirit of the game.

I have no sympathy for someone who repays kindness with evil.

13. kvothe

kvothe Guest

Hi everyone im Slug and I would like to have this chance to explain the situation.

First up i would like to say that i have only been playing this account for 7 days and that my cousin gave me this account to play darkfail aherm i mean darkfall.

I dont expect you to believe me because i know I wouldn't in your situation but it will be irrelevant anyway since i will be getting a name change and moving house for obvious reasons. :D

When i got onto this account I played on Atlantic for a while but got sick of trammel fairley quickly. So i proceeded to play on siege and im thoroughly enjoying thus far. Ive lot over 500k from getting killed but thats okay im still having fun.

Also while i have it in my mind i remember giving everything my cousin left in the house which was some bard and T-maps and 50k to some peeps stating there were "friends of" NEW and shalimar so i honestly dont know if that ever got to them since they were in a dif guild.

Well i hope you all the best

Regards Cynitha/Slug

P.s. im a girl is there a way to change gender without buying a token?

14. nightstalker22

nightstalker22 Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Yes, you have returned the items. It was Saint and me that you gave them to. They did get returned to NEW, it is documented in my episodes.

Click link below my banner on this post. Enjoy! :D

15. Why didn't you just start a new char,I mean that Char is new any way,(Unless is it is vet char.)any way most of the rewards have most likely been used on the prodo shard.I may be wrong but a name change isn't going to work on this shard any way.Sorry im not buying.....And Old man.Im a Co leader to NEW and I dont need Shalimar to ask for my help.(It was my guild that i am in that this person robbed)

16. kvothe

kvothe Guest

it takes 7 days to delete a char on any shard

17. like i said i dont buy it.It has been a bit since this has happen.And you did this shard a wrong in my eyes.So be it... you as the player that play's that char or the person that did it,it will be NON stop.you chose this no matter how I look at it.

I know, I am a meanie.......

18. kvothe

kvothe Guest

blow me nerd rage

regards cynitha

19. ZeK'a

ZeK'a Guest

Now that's funny! Cynitha is a guy. I'm thinking she/he has some issues..

20. TigerDyr

TigerDyr Guest

Scop, Name change tokens does work on this shard... As do gender change tokens

21. Patty Pickaxe

Patty Pickaxe Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

:bs::bs::bs:

Be a man and take responsibility for your actions.

22. Nakukak

Nakukak Sage
    Stratics Veteran

When your a thief vs a mage, the most irritating thing you can do is steal his regs :p

23. nightstalker22

nightstalker22 Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Yeah I always go for the sulfur, it disables their flamestrikes, explosions, gate travel, nightsight, and most summons.

My next choice would be mandrake root, if their stack of sulfur is too heavy to lift. :D

24. OldAsTheHills

OldAsTheHills Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Wrongs can never be undone, timely forgotten they are, saying 'I am sorry is
    not enough' for the doer is not sorry, but... the sinner can ask for forgiveness!

*stares*
    Yahaxithonix

25. Aye Tyger i know they work, what i was refering to is that we as a shard will find out who that person was any way.

26. Sprago

Sprago Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend IPKU

WAS IN MY GUILD FOR ONE DAY get your facts straight

27. Mr.StinkyPants

Stratics Veteran

looted or not, doesnt change anything, this is siege, ppl kill and loot each other all the time slug no different than killing any other newb and taking there stuff, happens everyday, if anything u should be thanking the guy for giving all u grudge holders something to hate, giving u an enemy, makes the game fun to have enemys, or in this case a villan of siege, but that's just my opinion, grief the guy all u want its really no diffrent if she didn't do it,ppl will still kill u and take ur **** no matter what....

28. haha, like me?

stealther/peacemaking/taming only time i get faction kills are in dungeons when my ostards trap someone