1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Umm.. another question.

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by Matthew Gilmore, Feb 27, 2008.

1. Where are my sims houses?!

I could have sworn EA said we would be able to keep our houses and objects during the merge?

Well, my houses are gone, on all of my merged sims.

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Did you just look at select a sim screen, or did you actually log in as that particular sim? If you didn't log in, do that..... one of my merged sims looked like she didn't have a house, but once I logged her in, the house showed up.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

Did you just look at select a sim screen, or did you actually log in as that particular sim? If you didn't log in, do that..... one of my merged sims looked like she didn't have a house, but once I logged her in, the house showed up.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes that happened with me too, my house was missing in the select a sim screen but when i entered the city it was there!

4. This is normal and once you enter the city the bitmap there will show up again.

Cheers,

Lee