1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Umm .. not believable

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Jade of Sonoma, Jul 30, 2009.

1. Jade of Sonoma

Jade of Sonoma Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Mar 18, 2004
    Considering the fuss I made in a post (Ummm... not practical) over ugly chimney tops poking through floors, and how Northern winds would blow fumes across the Castle's roof, this follow up is to let whomever or whatever is responsible, know their work didn't go unnoticed !! (-- am only a bit paranoid here :coco:)

For fun I planted a few black seeds in pots along the Northern wall of the castle's inner roof top, in front of, and to cover up, the exposed chimney top, intending later to joke about sooty white plants turning black.

Seven days later, I log in to see what plants have grown...

What are the chances of 3 unidentified black seeds,
    - randomly picked from over 300 black seeds -
    growing into three towering black Hop plants,
    spaced to look like plumes of black smoke billowing up from the chimney top?

I don't expect anyone to believe this wasn't planned - because it couldn't have been done better IF I had planned it!

Unique and so strange!

(Umm...not practical )
  2. Viper09

Viper09 Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

May 16, 2008
    A very lovely castle roof! And on an island of ice :D
  3. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

Aug 21, 2000
    That's really awesome! I love the added sparkles.
  4. Hemisphere

Hemisphere Always Present
    Stratics Veteran

Sep 21, 2002