1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Ummm, where am I?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by TheScoundrelRico, Sep 13, 2008.

1. TheScoundrelRico

TheScoundrelRico Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Secret Society

Ok, so I do know where I am...the dojo on Siege, but can someone explain what this area may be? You see most of the items in those rooms highlight like artis do, but they can't be stolen. This I really don't care about this aspect, but I am curious if the path I took to get to this point actually leads somewhere?

Anyone? Bueller...la

[​IMG]

2. Demonous

Demonous Rares Fest Host | Ches Jul 2010
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

yes i think it leads to that room with the stone walls, they had an event back there years ago with some strong demon, its a kind of long path though

3. Bomb Bloke

Bomb Bloke Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

4. miss uo

miss uo Guest

Don't go into the deamon room. On GL, the shuriken has been removed, so there is no exit. I went in there recently and had to call a GM to get me out.

5. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

Ditto!!!! I thought it was only me!..... Although I just recalled I think... I can't quite recall but I did get out.... Was a bugger....

So DEV'S could you please put the thing back so we can escape??????

[​IMG] Please click on my pet and help it to reach adulthood! Thank you