1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Unable to alter bronze shield

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Venus_AUPK, May 28, 2011.

1. Venus_AUPK

Venus_AUPK Guest

Hey guys

Having a minor problem, I have a bronze shield :

SC
    No -1
    14 HCI
    12 DCI

But I cannot alter this for my gargoyle, every thing I have read has told me That I should be able to alter this item..
    I've been in a GM queue for 6 hours and havn't even seen what place in the queue I am.
    So out of frustration i turn to the boards for some info

Cheers

V

2. Warpig Inc

Warpig Inc Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

There are only so many garg shields. Shield has 1 point of resist. The bronze may have a resist that non the garg shileds share in metals.

3. Doubleplay

Doubleplay Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

The shield is invalid currently. There are no shields which carry HCI as far as I know except for those left over from years ago when this was a valid mod. Converting to a garg shield is probably impossible for that reason. There are no garg shields with HCI.

4. puni666

puni666 Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

There's no Gargish Bronze Shield that's the only reason it won't convert over. Like there is no Gargish Leaf Blade so you can't convert a Leaf Blade into a Gargish Leaf Blade. It's not because it has HCI on it or anything like that. There's just nothing in the system for it to convert to.

5. Sevin0oo0

Sevin0oo0 Guest

kinda made your shield a bit worthless, huh? HCI was overpowered according to Mr Tact. Please thank the crybaby pvp'ers for this - the ones that complained probably don't even play anymore, thus taking a permanent crap in our yard, then leaving, how nice

6. puni666

puni666 Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

It was OP for its release. That's back in a time where you could have 90% HCI uncapped paired with uncapped AI damage. Now a days it doesn't really benefit to many characters. It could be put back in with out any repercussion imo.

7. Venus_AUPK

Venus_AUPK Guest

There's more to it than this I can convert a NPC brought one, a runic crafted one, a normal gm crafted one they convert into a Small Plate Shield.

Altering Items
    look at the second item in the list.

Yes my shield is one from years ago when they spawned with HCI / DCI combo and was enhanced with gold ingots for some odd reason

V