1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Unable to have 2 clients open

Discussion in 'UO Resources' started by Smoot, Feb 23, 2013.

1. Smoot

Smoot Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Nov 17, 2009
    pretty sure this has to do with the patch today. I know its never been against tos to run 2 clients on the same comp, just to be able to control them both at the same time. (which you cant do without a 3rd party program) Its not a game changer, but very nice to have a second account in a champ spawn as a rezzer, or a character at a bank to do trades while the other account is at a place you cant log out.

So... is this pretty much standard now? Or is it a problem that can be fixed somehow? Am i going to have to dig out an old laptop if i want to continue to enjoy the perks of Paying for 2 accounts?

Thanks in advance.