1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

UNABLE TO INSTALL EALAND!! CRC ERROR HELP PLS!!

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by AlanYeo, Nov 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AlanYeo

AlanYeo Guest

Hi guys when i tried to download and install EA-Land from the website, halfway through the installation it says:

CRC Error:
    The file C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\EALand\TSOClient\licsence.txt doesn't match the file in the setup's .cab file. The medium which you are running the setup may be corrupted; contact your software vendor.

and when i ignore further it says:

CRC Error:
    The file C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\EALand\TSOPatch\TSO.exe doesn't match the file in the setup's .cab file. The medium which you are running the setup may be corrupted; contact your software vendor.

CRC Error:
    The file C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\EALand\Buddy\authlogin.dll doesn't match the file in the setup's .cab file. The medium which you are running the setup may be corrupted; contact your software vendor.

and lastly ignored it shows:

(File Transfer Error)
    Feature: DefaultFeature
    Component:
    File:
    Error: Catastrophic Failure

Anyone can help me to solve this installation issue please!

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Since you've posted this in 4 other threads, I'm going to lock this one that ask that you wait for a response in the other threads.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.