1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

unable to lockdown...

Discussion in 'UHall' started by natfbrazil, Sep 27, 2008.

1. natfbrazil

natfbrazil Guest

I'm unable to lockdown a green and a red champagne glass
    Anyone know why?

Also, for general comment, I threw away some pewter mugs in my yard months ago and they are still there! Anything else that does not erode over time?

I know, I know, I shouldn't throw my trash on my lawn
  2. Restroom Cowboy

Restroom Cowboy Visitor

Jul 1, 2008
    These were a christmas gift from years back. To my knowledge these have always been unable to be locked down due to an initial bug with them disappearing. They can however be locked down if they are inside another container.

Hope that helps.
  3. Oriana

Oriana Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Jun 24, 2003
    Put them in an axeable container, lock down said container where you want them to be the axe the container. Plop it's locked down.

4. Olahorand

Olahorand Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Feb 27, 2004
    These items have been oldstyle newbiefied items. Those could never be locked down and disappeared as quick as death robes on ground.
    I assume this behavior has been changed for some items, but not fully sure, and even if, some items may have been forgotten with the change ...