1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Unable to log in; stuck reconnecting

Discussion in 'PoTBS General Discussion' started by cardensb, Jun 15, 2008.

1. cardensb

cardensb Guest

Hi
    Does anyone have a solution for a problem where the game freezes up on the transition screen? I closed out, tried to log back in; reboot... I have a screen with the message "character still logged in, reconnecting..." however I am not reconnecting. Blackbeard is up too. I was dropped and reconnected without problems during the re-boot.

Range Castle

2. Oh, so it's not related to the emergency Blackbeard reboot?:
    http://potbs.stratics.com/#27866

There may be a couple of temporary login glitches due to that...

If it hasn't cleared up for you, let me know, and I'll ask around for you. :)

3. cardensb

cardensb Guest

It's a glitch in the matrix , I guess, but it is annoying. Had a friend in a group last night that had the same problem, he just went to bed. That is not on my agenda. Submitted a request for support and rec'd the canned message back. Have rebooted like 4 times so it not likely a client side problem.

Here it is:
    Question Reference #080615-000044
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    Summary: Froze up, cannot reconnect
    Product Level 1: Pirates of the Burning Sea
    Date Created: 06/15/2008 02:29 PM
    Last Updated: 06/15/2008 02:29 PM
    Incident Type: Unable to log in to the game
    Server Name: Blackbeard
    Language: English (US)
    Character Name: Range Castle

Location in World
    Open Seas

Discussion Thread
    Customer (Range cardensb) - 06/15/2008 02:29 PM
    I was exiting an OS combat and got stuck on the transition screen. Cannot log back in.