1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Unable to raise stats?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by pgcd, Aug 23, 2009.

1. pgcd

pgcd Guest

I've tried to increase my int a bit for the last couple weeks - it's currently 12 and I want to take it around 25. I've marked str (and for a while also dex) to decrease, used pretty much every skill i could and variously fidgeted around with equipment etc, but there seems to be a problem as my int won't budge. Any idea why and how to fix this?

2. deraiky

deraiky Guest

You have to actually GAIN the skill to raise the stat.

Meditation for int
    anatomy for str
    musicianship for dex

3. pgcd

pgcd Guest

Nope, no effect.

Sorry - it worked (but SA doesn't seem to inform you of changes in stats).

4. Der Rock

Der Rock Guest

try this:

remove all +stat items, logout,log in and cast or do something magical ;)
    (be sure you are not at your stat cap and if so set arrow down for str or dex and int up)

5. No, you don't. You just have to have the skill marked up and not locked.

6. pgcd

pgcd Guest

That's what I thought and didn't seem to work - alterning 1.2% between meditation and tracking did the trick instead.

7. I recently used this method to adjust the stats on several of my characters that are using the Cloak of Power. I was able to move 6 stat points around, and didn't do anything more than point a skill to raise that was already at 120. Could be you just hit a very bad RNG streak.