1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Unable to start human to elf quest

Discussion in 'UO Players Corner' started by Joxter, Sep 18, 2009.

1. Joxter

Joxter Guest

I am trying to turn my human to an elf and apparently to begin the quest you have to speak to Darius the wise. Well he gives me a whole spiel of about how to turn but I get no quest in my book nor do I get any quest on the right click menu.

I have spoken to the various quest givers and they all say to me that they have nothing for me at this time.

I have tried Darius in both SA and 2D clients and the same happens.

Anyone know how to sort this?

2. Frarc

Frarc Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

3. Joxter

Joxter Guest

No you don't get a log, but as I understand it I should now be able to start the individual quests, in no particular order. None of the quest NPCs will give me any quests.:mad:

4. Frarc

Frarc Stratics Legend

Do you have any other quest running? Not the one in the quest menu but in the old quest menu. Open context menu on your ingame character and see if you have any quest running.

5. Joxter

Joxter Guest

:dunce:

I was trying to do the Vampire to Elf quest, which dosen't exist. :wall:

As soon as I changed out of vamp form I was able to do the quests.

Of course I had to load up the 2D client to complete the change but it all worked in the end. :thumbup1:

6. Frarc

Frarc Stratics Legend

Good to hear you figured it out. Sometimes its a silly small thing we overlook. :)