1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Unable to use a taxidermy kit on a Big Fish.

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Lord X, Jan 26, 2012.

1. Lord X

Lord X Sage
    Stratics Veteran

I paged a GM and was notified that uhall was the correct spot to post this because devs sometimes view this. Not sure why this is a dev problem, I am not looking for a new kind of fish to be mounted, simply one that has been able to be mounted for 10 years to still work.

Problem: I have a Big Fish that wont mount with use of a taxidermy kit. Fish is 192 Stones. Its just a regular Big Fish. Its not anything special.

2. aarons6

aarons6 Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

its a dev problem, been broken for months.. dont expect it fixed any time soon :(

it does suck that EA employees rely on a 3rd party discussion board to relay information about known bugs.
    some people dont read these

3. EvilPixieWorks

EvilPixieWorks Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Not every day you get a old fish that big! Never for me and I do a lot of fishing. :) At least it wont spoil.

Someone (high up in staff) needs to tell these Game Master slackers that they need to stop passing the buck. Its that simple.

Best advice is to PM Mesanna, at least about the buck-passing issue.

4. gunneroforgin

gunneroforgin Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

I posted this problem to the bugfix site and to Uhall months ago. If you have any other big fish trophies you will see them labled as large fish now. Something got changed in the way the trophies got named.