1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Unbeatable Faction Pet? GM please check the issue.

Discussion in 'UHall' started by jinny, Dec 31, 2008.

1. jinny

jinny Guest

In the past two weeks, some people are using a trick to "bug" their pets, so their pets in faction cannot be attacked/ target by enemy faction players. When my spells target on the pets, nothing happened, no message, no spell effect. The worst thing is the pets still can attack enemy faction players. Our group only can watch the pets biting our allies to death but can't do any harm on them. This has happened many times and the pets are controlled by particular tamers. We have reported in game but only got replied with "canned" message saying they will invest blah blah blah. Perhaps this highly inbalance bug can be fixed ASAP. :bowdown:
  2. Sweeney

Sweeney Guest

*Watches as the Swamp Dragon armor dying bug gets fixed before this*
  3. Faeryl

Faeryl Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

May 23, 2008
    Sounds kinda like the wild rune beetles on Oceania in the TW and around the Oaks spawn in Spirituality. Buggers keep killing me but I can't do anything to them >.<