1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Undead slayer weapons

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by Scoobs, Dec 15, 2009.

1. Scoobs

Scoobs Guest

Do they still drop? I have been back for a month or so now and have not seen one. Loads of reponds, elementals, reptile and the like, but no undead?

2. Yes, they still drop. The chance for that to happen is low though, since it is a super slayer.

3. NickyDishes

NickyDishes Guest

buy a conjurers trinket talisman instead.......then all ur weapons will be undead slayer that u equip with it on...

4. Scoobs

Scoobs Guest

If I wear the trinket, will I be subject to double damage when attacked by opposite aligned creatures?

Also, i'm on LS, so if you of one for sale....

5. Yes, but for repond, the ratmen anyway, you can use a Vermin Slayer talisman which has the same double damage as a regular slayer type wep. This would allow you to use Soulseeker and the talisman against all ratmen and Barracoon.

6. Scoobs

Scoobs Guest

Conor

Can you tell me something you don't know?

7. Uh....well....ah! I don't know diddly about Mysticism. Haven't even started training it yet even though my mage has already eaten a 120 scroll for it.