1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

undead Slayer weps

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by imported_MaDProFF, Mar 30, 2008.

1. Can you actually make these yet with smith runics? an undead Slayer wep?,,,,,,,, I have burnt so many Runics even of late Bronze ones, and never had an Undead Slayer Wep

2. Setnaffa

Setnaffa Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Sure you can. I've crafted many.

While crafting for a specific property, there is one very important rule to remember (it's related to Murphy's Law): Whatever property you want will be the last property you get. [​IMG]

3. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Well said Setnaffa

4. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Governor Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

You could always take the path of least resistance...

Craft a Silver-etched mace, and then all you have to try for is Use Best Weapon Skill (unless you're already a macer), and that's a lot more common a property on runics than 1 specific superslayer.

5. ZippyTwitch

ZippyTwitch Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Are you sure about the Silver etched mace? Ive not read anything that says it acts as a undead slayer. Silver is just in the name. Now years ago they had specific silver weapons for undead. But they removed those.

6. Setnaffa

Setnaffa Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Silver-Etched Mace is always an Undead Slayer.

It requires one of the ML recipes to make.

7. Setnaffa

Setnaffa Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

You need to spend some time reading up on Mondain's Legacy. There's plenty of info out there on that.

8. Thanks, I suppose no one now does the smith quests, as the rewards you get are worthless, unless you are after a recipe

9. Guest

Guest Guest

another perk you can get for the silver-etched mace... double slayers. [​IMG]
    found a undead/elemental slayer last night in Luna for some obscene amount of gold :/

10. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

found a undead/elemental slayer last night in Luna

[/ QUOTE ]

To make such a weapon would mean I could finally retire!!!

11. I haven't gotten the silver etched mace recipe yet so will be doing some more smith quests (I've only burned about 20k ingots so far). You also get talismans which can be useful. I also collect the weapons and smelt them down for iron ingots.

12. <blockquote><hr>

I haven't gotten the silver etched mace recipe yet so will be doing some more smith quests (I've only burned about 20k ingots so far). You also get talismans which can be useful. I also collect the weapons and smelt them down for iron ingots.

[/ QUOTE ]

Burnt around 15k so far, not had the one I want, had a few recipes that I did not have and a couple of the rarish ones, as for tailismans they are pretty poor, as it the rest of the drop loot [​IMG]

13. Guest

Guest Guest

Murphy's Law strikes again. Keep at it.

But for me, I wanted the Twinkling Scimitar recipe and I got all prepped with ingots went to Heartwood with plenty of time alotted, and on my second smith quest... BAM! I nailed the recipe. Go figure.

14. <blockquote><hr>

Murphy's Law strikes again. Keep at it.

But for me, I wanted the Twinkling Scimitar recipe and I got all prepped with ingots went to Heartwood with plenty of time alotted, and on my second smith quest... BAM! I nailed the recipe. Go figure.

[/ QUOTE ]
    I hate you. [​IMG] Lucky bum. [​IMG]

• About Us

Stratics is the oldest continually running MMORPG Fansite on the Internet. Founded in 1997 Stratics has served the Ultima Online Community for 18 years. We strive to provide the most complete social experience for Ultima Online players.
  • Subscribe Now!

Want to provide Continual Support? Subscribe and gain additional benefits as a patron of Stratics.com!
    Subscribe Now!

Stratics Professional Accounts feature the following advantages:

• Ad-Free Browsing of our Forums
    • Upload a custom Profile Cover
    • Unlimited media upload storage space
    • Use of the theme styler
    • Ability to collapse the sidebar
    • Premium background themes to choose from
    • Access to additional features of the Classifieds System
    • Ability to Customize Your User Title
    • No Post Delays
    • Additional Signature Allowances:
    • Special Professional Banner Display with your Account
    • PM Allowance Upgrade
    • Additional Thread Allowances
  • Support Us!

Don't feel like subscribing? Donations to benefit the further development of Stratics and for purchase and inclusion of additional features are always welcome.

Donate to us!