1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Undead Weapon

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by Madmax16, Dec 19, 2007.

1. Madmax16

Madmax16 Guest

I am going to try to make an undead and/or demon slayer mace weapon for doom. Anyone have any suggestions?

I see a silver-etched mace in the selection area, what is this?

2. The silver etched mace is exactly what you're looking for, it's an Undead slayer.
  3. Setnaffa

Setnaffa Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Sep 13, 2004
    Silver-Etched Mace works great - if you are a macer. Otherwise you need to use a Runic Hammer to make one with Use Best Weapon Skill on it for a Fencer or Swordman.

You can also create one with a Runic Hammer. The odds are pretty high against making one, but if you burn a bunch of runics, you will eventually get one out of about 1,000 properties. 1,000 properties sounds like alot, but since a Bronze hammer makes weapons with 3 properties, each Bronze hammer makes (3 x 35 uses) 105, so 10 bronze hammers will make around 1,050 properties.

For the record, the way I determined you have 1 chance in 1,000 to get an Undead Slayer...

36 possible Weapon Properties (2.8% chance of getting the slayer property)
    24 Slayers including 5 possible super slayers. (4.2% chance of any specific slayer). I'm obviously assuming the chance of a Super is the same as a normal. From my experience, I believe it is.

So 4.3% of 2.8% = .1% or 1 out of 1,000. Be warned that these are only the odds of success. Your results will vary.
  4. Madmax16

Madmax16 Guest

Thx for the replys
  5. 5% Luck

5% Luck Guest

Also If you use a runic on a silver etcher mace you have a chance to get a double slayer demon/undead perfect for doom!!