1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Bushido] Understanding Bushido, Parry, and Confidence

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by startle, Apr 16, 2010.

1. startle

startle Siege... Where the fun begins.
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Gilfane

I'm wondering if I'm correct in assuming that the Bushido ability to use Confidence depends on whether or not that char has Parrying?

So, if I'm using Connor's Sampire template and have no Parry skill, then the chance of Confidence actually restoring health/stamina is pretty much nil since I have no Parrying to plug into the equation - right?
    :confused:

2. Conifidence will restore health. That isn't affected. The only thing that is affected is the stam regen you get on each successful parry.

3. Stupid Miner

Stupid Miner Guest

May want to just read the Samurai FAQ, it's pretty detailed and clear.

4. Confidence gives roughly 100 hp regen for 4 seconds at 120 Bushido which equates to around 40 hp. If you get hit by anything, including things that do no damage such as curses, it stops the regen. This part is not affected by Parry.

5. startle

startle Siege... Where the fun begins.
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Gilfane

WOW, responses from 3 of the "heaviest hitters" on the forum... I feel privaleged.

Thanks to all 3 of you for clearing this up for me.
    :)