1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

understanding "kinetic eater" property

Discussion in 'UO Catskills' started by Cantabrigian British, Jan 21, 2011.

1. I checked Stratics, and UOguide and I think that if an item like ( Lavaliere ) has damage eater, then does it act like a "super eater" and eats any kind of damage? As it's not a direct damage type like fire or cold?

Then there is just the word "kinetic". That I can only find, apparently, listed on an item. UOguide just re-directs to Damage Eater. And I can't find anything on Stratics at all about it.

Can anyone clarify what "damage eater" and "kinetic eater" actually do, or point me to a link that does?

2. Black Sun

Black Sun Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

This is just my best guess, but if a damage eater absorbs any kind of damage it would seem logical (at least to me) that a kinetic eater would absorb physical damage. Again, this is just a guess, so don't take that as a 100% certainty.

3. Flutter

Flutter Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Kinetic eater converts whatever the percentage may be into healing.