1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Undertaker's Staff Question

Discussion in 'UHall' started by DHMagicMan_1, Dec 28, 2009.

1. DHMagicMan_1

DHMagicMan_1 Guest

The codes website says it uses "charges" to retrieve your corpse but it doesn't say anything about how many charges it comes with or if they can be recharged.

Can someone provide more details?
  2. jack flash uk

jack flash uk Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Oct 21, 2006
    i just picked one up from a luna vendor it has 100 charges and is blessed

not sure if you can recharge it, nice to know though
  3. Assia Penryn

Assia Penryn The Sleeping Dragon
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

May 20, 2008
    100 charges. To the best of my knowledge and from what I've read... it does -not- recharge.
  4. the 4th man

the 4th man Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Jul 31, 2005
    The fine print reads......come back and buy another one when you use this one all up sucker.

PT Barnum said it best.:loser:
  5. altarego

altarego Guest

If you have questions about the items, test them out on TC1. You can pick up all 3 from gates in New Haven. That way you're completely informed before you attempt a purchase.

Frankly, even without recharging, the 100 uses should last an occasional user a couple of years.
  6. FrejaSP

FrejaSP Queen of The Outlaws
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron The DarkOutlaws, TDO

Apr 12, 2001