1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Underworld/abyss rez?

Discussion in 'UO Players Corner' started by Jancecapade, Oct 7, 2011.

1. Jancecapade

Jancecapade Guest

Is there anywhere near the spiral staircase underworld-sbyss dungeon that there is an ankh or something to rez me? there only being the one rez station within the abyss and it being an hour cooldown seems rediculous. are there more rez areas than just this?
    and if not, how do you walk out of the underworld from the spiral staircase?

thanks for any help,
  2. Jancecapade

Jancecapade Guest

and i dont know if anyone else has ecperienced this, but about 1/15 times i die in the abyss, my screen goes all wierd, like static, or it like rotates and moves the image so it makes it hard to navigate places. not that its too big a problem since 95% of the time i die in the abyss i have to help-stuck out anyways.
  3. Kim Li of LS

Kim Li of LS Guest

There are 2 that I know of:

1. silver sapling tree

2. the marker just inside the fire island entrance, by the cannons (looks like a black stone tablet)

you can also get a seed from the tree once per char per day that, when planted in the abyss will rez you where you planted it (double click the seed to plant)
  4. Jancecapade

Jancecapade Guest

good to know, is the tree in the green circle that is in the north west corner of the map?
    havent made my way up there yet
  5. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Jan 5, 2001

Frarc Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Mar 18, 2003
    Are you using the the enhanced client? If so go to option/graphics and make sure you uncheck the "Enable hardware death effect" option.
  7. Barok

Barok Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Aug 27, 2004
    Also remember the 2 house plots there. Depending on which shard you are playing, the houses there can sometimes have Ankhs of Sacrifice to rez you, or at least one or more public house teleporters that can take you in/out to someplace more hospitable to a rez.