1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Fishing] Underworld and Abyss lava fishing still broken?

Discussion in 'UO Fishing and Treasure Hunting' started by Mr Bug, Oct 27, 2011.

1. Mr Bug

Mr Bug Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

So it seems that 2 publishes ago or so something happened to the big fish in the underworld and abyss lava. No one I know has caught anything from either the water or the lava there since. Lava fish look cool and some make pies from them. Since they seem to have disappeared, can someone out there please see where the goblins have hidden them?

The Albatross/ Lord Aphid LS

2. Nails

Nails Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

well i was understanding that you could also get lava fish out of the water down there too. you just fish with a normal pole in water down there. when the lava rock stuff came out the fish in the lava was broken. go to work in the water area down there

3. R Traveler

R Traveler Babbling Loonie

I made 150k clean points doing lava fishing. No fish found!

4. Mr Bug

Mr Bug Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

The underworld seems fishless as well. Not even a mud puppy or red herring so no dice there either on the lava fish.

The Albatross/ Lord Aphid LS

5. popps

popps Always Present

I fail to see the connection between Lava fishing and Clean Up points........

What does one get from Lava fishing that might be turned in for Clean Up points ?

6. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

The black lava rock are worth 500 points each!

7. Merus

Merus Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran CasteoftheForgotten

Any update here from anyone? Any Lava fish caught in the last 30 days? If so where?