1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Underworld Puzzle Board

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Cerwin Vega, Apr 20, 2010.

?

How Often Do You Complete The Puzzle Board?

1. Once A Day

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. When Ever Im Really Bored

4 vote(s)
    22.2%
  3. When I Need Something It Gives

3 vote(s)
    16.7%
  4. Not After They Took Away SoT Rewards

11 vote(s)
    61.1%
  1. Cerwin Vega

Cerwin Vega Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Now that you cant get SoT's how many people still do the puzzle? I was really bored today so I figured I would go do it and my reward was that tall pole thing. I was thinking it would be nice if we had a chance at 0.5 SoT or some imbuing ingredients or something that can be used up so you want to do the quest again. I know theirs a few items that can be used up and the lucky coin but people still dont seem to do the puzzle much.

2. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

No vote here since I've only bothered with it once. I wasn't terribly impressed.

3. Lord Chaos

Lord Chaos Always Present
    Stratics Veteran

SoT? Puzzle Board?

4. Cerwin Vega

Cerwin Vega Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

The puzzle im talking about is in the underworld. You walk down a hallway with lots of traps and when you get to the box you get a token thats a puzzle. You have 1800 seconds to figure it out and then you get a reward. One of the rewards was a 3.0 scrolls of transcendance, now you cant win them.

5. J.B.

J.B. Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

There was an exploit where you could get 31 puzzle boards a day per character using a bag of sending instead of the normal one per character. Which resulted in a excessive amount of 3.0 SOT's given out. The exploiters ruined it for the rest of us. They took away SOT's.

6. Tek

Tek Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

yeah too bad they didnt fix the exploit instead, I havent been back since the change.