1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Underworld Wolf Spider Issues

Discussion in 'UHall' started by jack flash uk, Feb 21, 2010.

1. jack flash uk

jack flash uk Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

can the dev team consider a change to the wolf spiders in the underworld

i am there trying to kill, heal myself and loot them ,and i am know i am missing some lucky coins

is there any chance they can drop in pack as a reward or slow down the spawn rate some what?

2. Smokin

Smokin Guest

lol Then the scripters could just stand there all day, oh wait they do that already and run loot scripts. Or you could use the enhanced client I think it has a thing that loots what you want too.

3. Mapper

Mapper Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Hmm, When I saw the title of this post I thought it would be the speed hacking feature they seem to have.

Whenever I leave Navrey, Then go back, Some wolf spider will run at mach 7.3 to me and then eat me! *frowns*

Lucky coins in your bag would be a nice change though, But maybe that part of the dungeon is meant to be difficult?

4. jack flash uk

jack flash uk Crazed Zealot

ah good point, enhanced client u say?

5. Mapper

Mapper Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Aye, Instead of dragging an item into your bag you just right click it and it'll be moved in your bag, Rather handy!

6. Smokin

Smokin Guest

I think it can do more then that too.

7. Spread the corpses out more. If you stand in one spot you just make it hard on yourself. Move up and down the whole hallway, by the time you get to one end the corpses at the other end have already decayed and gone.

8. VorteXPete

VorteXPete Guest

There is no way to make a auto-loot macro in the ec.You can grab items by right clickin it .

9. Shelleybean

Shelleybean Certifiable

I see no reason why the respawn rate needs to be so fast. There's a lot of monsters that are like this. Best bet for the wolf spiders is to lure all of them away except for one. It takes a few minutes to do this but worth it in the end. Just watch out if a player comes running back by with a lot of them in tow as you may need to lure them away again.