1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Undoing Permanent Character Effects

Discussion in 'Project Gorgon: Ask the Devs' started by Helio, May 26, 2013.

1. Helio

Helio Visitor

If we become a werewolf now, will we have the option to undo it when the next permanent character effect is added, to give us a chance to test the other one?

2. Avila

Avila Visitor

As far as I'm aware I suspect that there won't be anything stopping you making multiple permanent character defining decisions other than having to live with all of the downsides at once.

3. Luka Melehan

Luka Melehan Certifiable
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Campaign Patron

Not sure. I know cow can be undone with a quest but if you re-cow after that its permanent. Deer and pigs are potioned on and off. Werewolf is a moon phase thing and I believe is permanent. I do not know if you can add on pig or deer once you're a werewolf. I do know you can have as many characters as you want.

4. zirephoenix

zirephoenix Visitor

When you become a Werewolf, and then you become a Deer/Pig, your normal form is the Deer/Pig and your Were form is Werewolf.

5. Citan

Citan Project: Gorgon Developer
    VIP

We hadn't been planning on reverting permanent choices, no. But we'll generally make each new choice easily accessible for a while (like the Pig/Deer curses are now) so you can test it on new characters relatively easily.

Helio likes this.
  6. Applecart

Applecart Visitor

Is this true?
    I was considering becoming a cow again in order to get more cow levels but will it really become permanent with no way of turning back? not even by killing the cow who turned me?