1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Undressing to a container?

Discussion in 'UO Enhanced Client Discussion' started by Splup, Dec 8, 2010.

1. Splup

Splup Guest

Heya,

I use same armor parts on different characters, and with UOA it has been easy, just push undress before logging out and it undresses the armor to the container I have chosen. When I log new char, I just push dress and it dresses from same container.

Can I get my EC to undress to a container? Instead of freaking dragging every armor pieces off my char to a container every time I log out :sad3:

2. Merion

Merion Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Not possible, afaik. But how about... um.. you know... getting everyone their own clothes?

3. RIGHT! Who wants to put on someone else's stinky armor after a long day of fighting monsters? All that blood, sweat and gore makes a real mess.

4. gramarye

gramarye Guest

Right, so, seven crimson cinctures, seven con garb, seven midnight brace, seven Rune beetle carapace or armour of fort, seven Wizard's crystal, seven orny, seven crystalline ring, seven pendant and so on. Frankly I, and I suspect, the OP, have better things to do with the gold. What the EC needs is exactly what the OP was asking about - the ability to undress into a bag.

5. Pinco

Pinco UOEC Modder
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I know a way to do such thing... but it's not fast like the EC unequip...

6. How fast are you talking about, Pinco?

It doesn't have to be instantaneous in the case of undressing. Usually when I have to undress, it is just before logging out so that I can transfer my equipment to my blacksmith for repairs. "Slow" using a macro or UI function still has to be faster than doing it manually.

7. Pinco

Pinco UOEC Modder
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

slow as picking each item manually and if you do something else in the meantime there are risk to drop to the ground :|

8. OH... well, never mind! :pint:

9. Cloak&Dagger

Cloak&Dagger Guest

You have 7 of the same template? Each of my characters has their own armor..... Even multiples of what is on your list, and I didn't spend even a single gold coin on any of it. =\ (I am all for the undressing to a container though as I do tend to do my own repairs on a separate character)

10. Harlequin

Harlequin Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Actually, if it's anything like the loot bag and you can provide a toggle for it (ie setting an undress bag will activate it, unsetting the undress bag will disable it), I am still interested in this.

I only need to do this mainly for non stressful situations where you remove your equipment into a bag to pass to a crafter for repairs.

For normal changing of eqm in combat, I will disable it and use the fast switch where the eqm goes into the main pack.