1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Unexpected guest in Safe Haven last night...

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by God_Majere, Jan 14, 2009.

1. God_Majere

God_Majere Guest

He spoke of some new King and invasions... I had paid little attention to the man's rambles because I shall never serve under any other rule but that of my Dark Queen.

He left quickly after I had asked him nicely to do so.
  2. FrejaSP

FrejaSP Queen of The Outlaws
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron The DarkOutlaws, TDO

Apr 12, 2001
    I tryed to drink from Ellandor's neck, but some kind of wierd yellow shield was protecting him.

Ellandor was speaking a bout a King, TDO do not serve any King. He was also speaking about darkness. We told him, darkness is growing from the large towns, from the greed there.

We asked Ellandor for a set of town vendors, a minter, inn and a stable for the large guardfort we are in, it could be a perfect centre for Safe Haven.

But no guards and no moongate in the town. on other side of swamp would be fine for a moongate.

Sadly Ellandor told, he do not have that kind of power.

Was very nice meet Ellandor, even when his blabring about a King made no sense to us. He already know about our clan and was traveling the long way from town to visite us.

Ellandor also knew about some of the Siege history, he could tell where the old Safe Haven tower use to be. He must had been here many years ago.
  3. OldAsTheHills

OldAsTheHills Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

May 13, 2008
    He told me that the people of Siege Perilous are not ready for the coming Darkness.

I sure he was not wasting his talk upon you... you... pale skin... I mean fair skin woman.