1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Buying] unfilled small smith BODs

Discussion in 'UO Europa Trade' started by Myna, May 1, 2011.

1. Myna

Myna Guest

i would like to buy unfilled small smith BODs (color doesnt matter).

paying well

icq 2 217 884
  2. Hazaa

Hazaa Guest

Got some of them in dc, can give u list when i'm at home (school atm). Come back to check in 5 hours, it'll be posted then. :thumbsup:

Ok here i am at home and heres my bods what i can sell, if ur intrested:
    Dull copper:
    10: 8 normal, 5 excep.
    15: 5 normal, 2 excep.
    20: 1 normal, 5 excep.
  3. Myna

Myna Guest

sure, i would buy them

6k each?

do you have icq?

... maybe you should fill the 20 exceptional yourself, they give PoFs
  4. Hazaa

Hazaa Guest

Ok sounds fair enuf and seems like i fill those 20 excep myself then, ty for info! I'm at school again, we can meet like at 16.00 (gmt +2) and i'll be online whole night since it's hockey night and i like to watch games while i play uo hehe. ;)

Oh yeah and forgot, don't have icq but my gmail is attached to my phone, so i see instantly if u message there, i can give that if u like?
  5. jbfortune

jbfortune Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Dec 3, 2008
    GJ on letting him know about the POF's. Most people wouldn't do that. :thumbup:
  6. Myna

Myna Guest

yes pls give your gmail
  7. Hazaa

Hazaa Guest

I sent u an pm!