1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'UO Tamer' started by fordn2, Aug 6, 2010.

1. fordn2

fordn2 Guest

Question, I have had my unicorn for about 12 yrs. She eats meat. I know all other unicorns eat vegis. But does anyone know did they use to eat meat. ty for your input.
  2. Aibal

Aibal Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

May 14, 2008
    Yes, the old pre-patch unicorns ate meat.
  3. fordn2

fordn2 Guest

Thank you so much for the info.
  4. fordn2

fordn2 Guest

I wonder why they changed it?
  5. kitiara-atlantic

kitiara-atlantic Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Mar 18, 2004
  6. fordn2

fordn2 Guest

LOL Ill see if Shadow wants to try it.
  7. Drazasamus

Drazasamus Guest

they were origianlly reskins of mares, then stats changed, then the buffs that kirins and unicorns gave, then them changing them again :p

should be worth a bit for a rares collector tho
  8. gramarye

gramarye Guest

Not actually that rare. On Europa, anyway. I have one and met someone the other day with four in stables they were going to dump to make way for GD's until I pointed out they don't spawn anymore. I have yet to see a veg eating Kirin though. Never thought to keep one when they spawned way back.
  9. Talula

Talula Guest

I have a meat eating kirin and unicorn