1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

United Pirates Event: Shipwrecked!

Discussion in 'UO Catskills' started by Farsight, Jan 27, 2010.

1. Farsight

Farsight Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

From the UP website:
    Specifically, the plan is to visit the Underworld dungeon leading to the Stygian Abyss, so you need to have access to the dungeon if you wish to participate.

My hopes are to attempt a few of the SA Underworld quests while starting with nothing but a NPC bought weapon to start with. While goblins and blood worms aren't much of a challenge in full gear and super-weapons, I imagine that travelling without all the bells and whistles will make it a whole different experience.

On our list of objectives:
    -Help Flint make his pungent brew! We're pirates, da brew is better'n rum. We can't lose!
    -Find the Goblin's Prisoner and help him out. Accomplishing this quest early will help in the long run, but it won't be easy!
    -Find out what happened to Elder Dugan's team. He has a reward which everyone human should have, especially on this trip!

If time and found-gear permits, there is a grand climax in the works as well! (maybe simpler than the Covetous Lich room was, but maybe harder. Haven't done it with less than powerful gear yet, so don't know for sure!)

2. hawkeye_pike

hawkeye_pike Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

I will be there!

3. Black Sun

Black Sun Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

That sounds like a blast. Shame I can't make it, other obligations will keep me away. Last thing I need is for my maiden to be angry with me for standing her up to spend an evening with scruffy sea-faring types while she sits home and stews.

Unless... anyone have some rope and a whole lot of rum I can borrow?

4. Zuckuss

Zuckuss Order | Chaos
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni K^S

My ship is wrecked but I will try to be there.

5. Podolak

Podolak Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Black Sun are you out of your mind? You should NEVER let a girl get in the way of your UO play time! What are you thinking man? This is the beginning of disaster...

6. Black Sun

Black Sun Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

I'm rapidly approaching that very same conclusion.
    This whole "boyfriend" thing I'm expected to do is becoming a chore.

7. Podolak

Podolak Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Just don't let it turn into the husband thing. My god man then you are really doomed.

My boss and I have started a "save the single men from making the same mistakes we have" campaign.

8. Schuyler Bain

Schuyler Bain Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

I was really hoping to make this, but I just realized that I am not keyed for the abyss on this shard. I will see if I can work it out between now and then. Next one for sure.