1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Unity

Discussion in 'Project Gorgon: Ask the Devs' started by Luka Melehan, Oct 31, 2012.

1. Luka Melehan

Luka Melehan Certifiable
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Campaign Patron

Are you going to be using Unity in the log term or just while using the Unity player?

2. Kreath

Kreath Adventurer

My vote would be for Unity forever :) It will run on my netbook then hehe.

3. Citan

Citan Project: Gorgon Developer
    VIP

The game is made in Unity. The Unity web-player is just one version of Unity though. The final game will have a web version and also a downloadable version (for Windows, Mac, and probably Linux) that has somewhat better graphics. But they're all Unity under the hood, just different flavors of it.

Syrus likes this.
  4. Luka Melehan

Luka Melehan Certifiable

Cool. What little I toyed with Unity a couple years ago, it was a lot of fun to play with. Spent more time with a landscaping program called Grome and world building in NWN. That stopped cause I didn't have the room on my old computer and now I am working full time. You all got me itching to build again! *will not download SL...will not downlaod SL....*

What would be really cool is if Unity made an Andriod app.

#4 Luka Melehan, Nov 1, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 1, 2012
  5. Kreath

Kreath Adventurer

6. Luka Melehan

Luka Melehan Certifiable

yeah....makes me itch just to see the website again. I have 'Unity for Dummies' somewhere...I think in my e-reader. But I am off to work today.