1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Treasure Hunting] Unknown Location

Discussion in 'UO Fishing and Treasure Hunting' started by Dcats, Nov 26, 2012.

1. Dcats

Dcats Visitor

Unknown Location.png I am fresh back to UO after a 5 year lay off. I have a Tamer/Thunter, so have been reading up on all I can about the new maps and the like. I'm no computer wiz so with UOAM gone, and getting confussed over UOC, I just go out and hunt them down the hard way.
    I just came across this map the other day, and for the life of me I can not match the terrain to any where in Trammel. I was wondering if any one could pin point this one for me. IE, Closes town, dungeon or the like so I might beable to see it on a map.
    Thanks to any who might give it a go.

2. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

#2 Petra Fyde, Nov 26, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 26, 2012
  3. Tazar

Tazar Guest

Start on a boat (small one) by Hythloth or the Shrine of Humility and follow the coastline clock-wise around Fire-Island and you will come to the small cove that this area is off of. You'll have to sail up a tight passage to get into the cove and one of the new large boats will not fit.

4. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Thank the devs for Rowboats - after all, you can always recall out, or gate to a bank.

5. Dcats

Dcats Visitor

Thanks guys, I looked all over for this place, will give it a look again.

6. Zynia

Zynia Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

I use UOAM everyday... If you follow EDA's instructions on whatever page and forum it's on, it actually works, though you have to run as administrator. It takes a little work but definately worth it... I can't do MIB's or fisher quests without it, and UOC is an all black screen for me. :/