1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Unknown rubble piece

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Guest, Feb 11, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

I have a small piece of rubble which I have no idea as to its origin (before it became rubble that is). It looks like a small metal hinge or even possibly the "keyhole" part of a half wooden door - the kind you see in stables. I have looked through a lot of the "rubble" posts and even at the Event sticky at the top of this forum but haven't come across anything yet. Anyone else find something like this? (Screen shot unavailable - sorry).

2. Treyster18

Treyster18 Visitor

ya there was a bunch of those, i thought it was a good find at first, but i started to see them alot in the "Debris" piles, i think it is a keyhole to a door or sumthin, not for sure tho hehe

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Aye, these things are called "fittings" and before the event I had never seen them before. For kicks, I placed a few against the walls of my house since they look like electrical outlets.

4. Kurgan

Kurgan Guest

Yes, it is a "Fitting"
    Which is funny, as it is very small, yet I think I have one that weighs 90 stones..
    Go figure..

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Thanks for the information everyone! They actually do look like electrical outlets now that I think of it. Love the deco idea for them Sheridan.