1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

(Unofficial News) Holidays come to Britain! [large image]

Discussion in 'UO Lake Superior' started by Crysta, Dec 19, 2009.

1. Crysta

Crysta Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

[​IMG]

Last night the West Britain Bank was graciously decorated by EM Aname with help and donated items from players. May we keep the spirit of the holidays in our hearts, and loiter in Brit once again rather than Luna. :p

2. Aroma

Aroma Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Yes please everyone come back to brit we miss yur charming wit. Heck we even went to all the trouble to decorate even.

3. Cardima

Cardima Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Nice. Looks good :D

4. Huh! At least we have some semblance of the decorated bank we were promised - what seems like eons ago, now..

On the rare occasion that I swing by Britain these days, I do so in the vain hope that they'll stop buggering about and implement Stupid Miner's design.

What happened to that idea, anyway? :confused:

5. Cardima

Cardima Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

I read a post about the guy that was working on the banks new look,
    was layoff / fired. :sad4: some of the other shards he did.
    I tried to find the post on it but could not.

6. Spoz

Spoz Guest

Last I checked the bank looked different to this - it had green stuff on top (perhaps grass) and benches and stuff... I'll post my own picture when I've finished training a character.

7. Crysta

Crysta Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Yeah.. Mesanna tried to start but wasn't following the design all that clsoely at first.. thena horde of people started hounding her.. then some stuff she missed locking down got stolen and the EMs distracted everyone with some monster killing out in the middle of nowhere.. and in the end it didn't get finished. Or something like that... I missed the latter half.

8. Spoz

Spoz Guest

I see it as below. Seems pretty complete to me.

Attached Files: