1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Selling] Unpicked AOS Gifts

Discussion in 'UO Trader's Hall' started by shalanria, Nov 26, 2009.

1. shalanria

shalanria Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

I've heard these are still desirable, so here we go. I have unpicked AOS gifts on the following shards. I am taking offers on these. Buyer is responsible for the character name change token. I will consider offers of gold and/or trade. These have not been available for years now. I won't take less than 20MIL but I will take items in trade. I am especially interested in items that the Xmas Stag dropped or any EM drops. I do have more than one available on some shards. Here are the shards that I have:

Atlantic--Sold
    LS
    GL-------Sold
    Chessy
    Cat------1 Left
    Pac
    Sonoma
    LA
    Baja
    Napa-----1 Left
    Drachenfels
    Europa---1 Left
    Oceania
    Arirang---1 Left

Send me a pm if interested.

Thanks

2. shalanria

Stratics Veteran

Just for clarification, because there seems to be some question..

I change my newb character to the name of your chosing through a name change token that you provide.
    I log out and back in to get the AOS gump.
    You choose item, color, and sayings.
    We trade item for gold.

3. shalanria

Stratics Veteran

4. aarons6

aarons6 Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

i remember picking the +5 stat then now i think everyone over 6 months gets that automaticaly?

5. shalanria

Stratics Veteran

Yes it was back in 2003, after you chose the gift, it gave you the option of adding +5 to skill or stat after you used a ps.

6. Lord Frodo

Lord Frodo Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

20M - 40M for an AoS gift. Tell the person that bought these that I have a bridge for sale. These can be found on every shard for 200K or less.

7. shalanria

Stratics Veteran

Better read the whole post. You can buy them any where for that price, but it will not have your name on them, hence the reason for the name change to have an item of their choice with their own name on it. Who wants to wear a blessed item with another person's name on it. And by the way, I am always in the market for a new rare. Think you can shard transfer that bridge to me?

8. BIGJON

BIGJON Guest

What is it you would consider for trade? I mean combo gold/trade or straight up trade!

9. shalanria

Stratics Veteran

Still have some of these left. I will take Xmas Stag drops or EM drops or other items in trade and of course gold. Send me a PM.

Thanks, Shal