1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Selling] unpicked AOS item

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by weezer, Apr 18, 2011.

1. weezer

weezer Guest

I posted this in the pac trade forum, but i thought a few people here might be interested.

I just realized i have an unpicked Age of Shadows gift on Pacific.

Publish 18 - Age of Shadows Launch Gift - UOGuide, the Ultima Online encyclopedia

If i get a lot of interest I may turn this into a very short auction. If you would like a different name on the gift, you will need to provide me with a name change token.

I can accept gold on most shards (payment made in advance), but the gift will be on the Pac shard and the buyer will be responsible for the pickup.

Ps. Please respond in this thread or via icq 559480000.
  2. Lord X

Lord X Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Apr 10, 2007
    What is the current name of the char? Is it Weezer?
  3. weezer

weezer Guest

Mr. X

I don't play pac and just logged in there last night and found it. I believe the name was Alex... not sure. I will edit this tonight when i get home tonight and get to a computer that has UO loaded on it.