1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

unravel intensity only on monster loot not containers or backpack?

Discussion in 'Pinco's UI' started by dupapa, Sep 2, 2013.

1. dupapa

dupapa Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Hi Pinco,

As always, many thanks for all the hard work you put into the ui,

quick question, i use the property highlighting and unravel color coding to make it easier at a glance to know what items on corpses are worth looting, this works a ok, the main aspect i like is the red, green, or blue font on the name of the item

firstly i mostly use the "list" view

my question is, is there a way to use this red, green, and blue unravel font on the name after it has been looted, i have many chests in my house full of loot and its hard finding the decent loot from the not so decent, the normal yellow intensity works a ok, but i have to manually mouse over each item to work out if they are worth using.

i hope i make sense

#1 dupapa, Sep 2, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 2, 2013
  2. Pinco

Pinco UOEC Modder
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

it can't be done outside the loot because it will cause huge lag...

3. dupapa

dupapa Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Ok understood, :( thank you for the answer though, :)

One side question what if you could toggle the feature on or off would that also cause lag, please understand i have 0 idea on how you techincally achieve it on corpses anyway so sorry if this is a stupid question :)

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 2