1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Imbuing] unraveling bag ???

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by osha, Apr 9, 2010.

1. osha

osha Guest

From the faq :
    "Q: What does an Unravelling Bag do and where can I get one?
    A: It allows you to unravel all items placed into it (similar to a salvage bag), provided you have the minimum amount of skilll required to unravel that quality of item. You can purcahse them from the Artificers in the gargoyle city."

I have been to the artificers in the gargoyle city, they sell nothing, they just give quests to obtain ressources.
    So, how do i get an Unravelling bag, and can the faq be corrected ?
    Thank you :)

2. Barry Gibb

Barry Gibb Of Saintly Patience
    Stratics Veteran

The unraveling bag is no more. The option to "Unravel Container" was added to the imbuing menu. This was an excellent change.

Stayin Alive,

BG

3. Barry Gibb

Barry Gibb Of Saintly Patience
    Stratics Veteran

I noted the change in my post in the Imbuing FAQ.

Stayin Alive,

BG

4. osha

osha Guest

Thank you for your help :)
    I think it's very important to make the very basic informations easily reachable to the beginner.

Unraveling container, how to use a soulforge etc... so many things which appear obvious to you all now that you know, but which are a true pain to find out when you are beginning a new skill.

5. [JD]

[JD] Guest

it has taken a couple months, but I am up to 89.8 imbuing from just unraveling

Never really spent much on imbuing and I am able to make simple, useful things or make simple changes