1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Price Check] Unused AOS Clothing Choice

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Clops, Nov 5, 2015.

1. Clops

Clops Seasoned Veteran
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

Howdy peeps,

Just curious what an AOS clothing/rose choice would be worth. I have two choices and could change name prior to collecting reward, so it could be made with any name. If it isn't worth much, I'll probably just use for more Clops items. :)

Cheers!

2. slippjeem

slippjeem Certifiable
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Depends on how long you want them to sit on a vendor, I buy the roses everyday for 350k and the clothing for 250k-500k I don't pay more then what they are worth as points and I have 124 vendors in a castle all dressed with aos and 2 keeps 176 vendors all aos another castle to dress ;), the only time I pay more is if it is a crazy name ...

Angel of Sonoma likes this.
  3. slippjeem

slippjeem Certifiable

And taking ones you can dye and making them that ugly black and white doesn't make them more valuable I don't buy those at, but some people do..

4. 4gregu

4gregu Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Yeah Slipp... he's talking about an unused pick. These go for quite a bit more as the buyer (with a name change token) can make the item they chose with a name of their choice. As for value i think a few sold in the 50-75 mil area a year ago if i'm remembering correctly. But the market has changed so much over that time I'm not sure what they are worth today.

5. slippjeem

slippjeem Certifiable

Didn't think of that ;D

6. slippjeem

slippjeem Certifiable

And its 1 P its not my fault stratics say that none of the 13 e-mails different e-mail companies I have own slipjeem!!!!!!!! but I do!

7. DJ Diddles

DJ Diddles Seasoned Veteran

Last one that sold, sold a couple months ago sold for 100m. There was another person or two that wanted it at that price.

8. Chump Thumper

9. Polaris75

Polaris75 Sage
    Stratics Veteran

These are awesome... I have a Kilt for my Warrior, Noble Paladin Sir. Charles from way, way back, in my Ter Mur museum on Pacific... beside a yellow polka dot bikini and some big majik flippers that are cool colored. Would have to say at least the bottom estimates on here, 75m or so more. (I have no idea, but as everyone says... it's worth what people want to pay; some people really want these I am sure.) I've spent my 4b so broke atm currently... hehe.

10. Igg A Pie

Igg A Pie Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Brave Amateurs B^A

i would be intrested in buying if anyone has an unpicked one on the shard of "siege perlious"

11. Scott

Scott Certifiable
    Professional Alumni Campaign Benefactor

@Scribbles and I were able to buy 10 picks or so - all at 100m per pick a few months back. Just so people know - you have to transfer a name change token to the shard the picks are available on... so there are a few added expenses - but totally worth it. Hope that helps.

Scribbles likes this.
  12. Igg A Pie

Igg A Pie Lore Keeper

yeah i figured anyone who wanted to buy one that was available would already know what need to be done but i will put out an official request for one in case some has one that is reading this post right now.

• if someone has an unpicked reward on siege i would supply the name change deed and the cost with a payment on ATL*
    • please contact me with a PM here or an ICQ message(which is best) my number is 43711018

13. Clops

Clops Seasoned Veteran
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

Thanks for all the feedback, everyone!

I think I'll hold on to mine for now and save them for a rainy day. Checked Siege, no AOS reward. :/

Thanks again, peeps.

14. Igg A Pie

Igg A Pie Lore Keeper

thanks for looking!!