1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Price Check] Unused Tile - Rare or no?

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Dryzzid of Atlantic, May 22, 2010.

1. Dryzzid of Atlantic

Dryzzid of Atlantic Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Hello there,

When I came back to the game (Feb of this year), I logged into one of my characters and in his bank was an unused tile. Its just a mess of a graphic with the word "unused" on it. I'm not sure what it was that it turned into that, but it is moveable, transferable, and not in a bag.

I'm just wondering if anyone can tell me if it is considered a rare or not, and if so.. maybe what it would be worth?

2. shulginist

shulginist Guest

I usually sell for 4-5m.

3. Tinsil

Tinsil Guest

About the same for me, 3-4m when I get them. Any more and they don't seem to move. :)

4. PoCove

PoCove Guest

Yes that seems to be the going price ...

To place it you must have it in a breakable box ans Axe it ...

Hope this helps...

5. shulginist

shulginist Guest

I could be wrong but I don't remember having to do this when I locked mine down.

6. Dryzzid of Atlantic

Dryzzid of Atlantic Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Mine isn't in a box or anything. Its just like any other item.. I can pick it up, transfer it, etc.

7. Tinsil

Tinsil Guest

I could be wrong as well, but I think with the EC you should be able to place them? :confused:

8. Trevelyan

Trevelyan Guest

Some can be freely moved, others are immovable.

Recently, a load of pouches I had with 1 item in (but nothing visible) suddenly had their invisible content turned into an unused tile. This may mean that there are a number of unused tiles that are more available than in years before.

9. Smokey of LS

Smokey of LS Guest

yes they are all the same, they used to be invisible on 2d i belive, so needed a crate to move them and place them, but a patch a long time ago made them visible in 2d and moveable in 2d. i have 8 that ive had for years.