1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Discussion] unusual clothes

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by fighting irish, Apr 27, 2010.

1. fighting irish

fighting irish Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Whilst sorting out some of my chests ive come across a lot of old double blessed double exceptional items and sewn and crafted by clothes. However a few are slightly odd. One has blessed for anyone and another has blessed for all eternity in the title ive checked by dying with them on and they are indeed blessed. Any ideas or info would be appreciated thanks

2. Athelas

Athelas Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

I'm guessing it has someone's personal bless deed on it, i've got a few like that myself.

Athelas [Treasure Trove] Museum, Atlantic

3. Assia Penryn

Assia Penryn The Sleeping Dragon
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

I agree with Athelas. Pictures would help if we could see the text arrangement.

4. hungry4knowhow

Stratics Veteran

my guess since you died and they stayed on you was someone had old newbie clothes, and created a char named "anyone" and "all eternity" and threw a PBD on them.

5. Sarsmi

Sarsmi Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Don't set them on the floor of your house for any length of time, if they're newbied you will not be able to lock them down and they'll poof quickly.

6. Likely they are personal bless deed used from characters named "anyone" and "all eternity"