1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

UO Account Password Changes - Not Working?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Tina Small, Dec 19, 2013.

1. Tina Small

Tina Small Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran 4H

Just a heads up if you are thinking of changing your UO account's password: There appears to currently be some kind of a disconnect between the account management site and the login servers. Account password changes do not seem to be going through with any kind of speed. If you change your password on the account management site at this time, expect to still need to use your old password (if you can remember it) to actually be able to log in. I do not know how long it is taking (if it is even happening) for password changes to be shuttled from the account management site to wherever they need to go in order to be effective for the login servers.

2. Captn Norrington

Captn Norrington Trade Forum Administrator
    Moderator Professional Campaign Supporter

this may just be a local issue with your area or city, one of my guildies just changed all 3 of his accounts passwords in the last hour or so. of course it's entirely possible he just got very lucky and got his changed before the servers broke.

3. Tina Small

Stratics Veteran 4H

I just tried logging in again now, an hour later, and can now log in with the new password I set for the account an hour ago through the account management site.

4. DJAd

DJAd Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran

Is this for the actual account password or the client login password?

5. Tina Small

Stratics Veteran 4H

This was for the client login password for one of my UO accounts.

DJAd likes this.