1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

UO after Pet Dyes

Discussion in 'UO Origin' started by red sky, Aug 30, 2009.

1. red sky

red sky Sage
    Stratics Veteran

2. Oriana

Oriana Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

That pic was in my sisters bedroom!!

A very very long time ago. ok maybe not that exact one, but one similar. And yes thats what those colors make me think of too.

3. yet looking at your picture makes me wonder what color is your hair and beard ?? how many neon or dyed items re you wearing?? i wish all these colors only wold last the week they are suggesting for the pets !!

4. red sky

red sky Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Well this is how my character has looked for the past 6 months. That thumbnail is just without the robe, which consists of black armor with white clothing and white beard with Melisande gold/purple hair.

[​IMG]

I've never really got into the whole neon color thing. I remember what old UO looked like and I've played Ascension before and it just doesn't seem natural to introduce all these funky colors. Even if this game technically isn't "natural".