1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

UO and its stupid rules(bad words in words)

Discussion in 'UHall' started by CharlieTib, Apr 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CharlieTib

CharlieTib Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Jan 28, 2006
    Ok someone tried to do something really sweet for me by engraving a sword with the word Compassion on it. Now the word compassion has the word A@@ in it so what happens, when its engraved it bleeps out the word.... so the sword engraved ''comp@%%ion''. What the heck kind of idiocy is that....I mean seriously.. you can walk into a town and have ppl curse and they dont get booted from the game but yet you cant write out a word that happens to have a curse in it????!!!
    I cant count the number of times ive confronted ppl who curse in town and they pretty much told me ''turn on your filter and leave me the f alone'' I mean theres kids in there! But yet... you cant write out the word compassion... The gms gonna change the moongate to compassion ilsh too??? i mean are they gonna edit out every word that has it in there?

just to name a few. Who else just finds that completely idiotic?? And if there is a gm out there... change that stupidity!!
  2. Guest

Guest Guest

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

Stratics is the oldest continually running MMORPG Fansite on the Internet. Founded in 1997 Stratics has served the Ultima Online Community for 18 years. We strive to provide the most complete social experience for Ultima Online players.
  • Subscribe Now!

Want to provide Continual Support? Subscribe and gain additional benefits as a patron of Stratics.com!
    Subscribe Now!

Stratics Professional Accounts feature the following advantages:

• Ad-Free Browsing of our Forums
    • Upload a custom Profile Cover
    • Unlimited media upload storage space
    • Use of the theme styler
    • Ability to collapse the sidebar
    • Premium background themes to choose from
    • Access to additional features of the Classifieds System
    • Ability to Customize Your User Title
    • No Post Delays
    • Additional Signature Allowances:
    • Special Professional Banner Display with your Account
    • PM Allowance Upgrade
    • Additional Thread Allowances
  • Support Us!

Don't feel like subscribing? Donations to benefit the further development of Stratics and for purchase and inclusion of additional features are always welcome.

Donate to us!